Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 February 2012

Film Crew at My House!

So, my house is being the location for a TV programme that is going to appear on Channel 4 in the Aumtumn 2012. The show is called "V.I.P" and it is a series comedy sketches; the one that was filmed at my house was about Grand Designs and the sketch was a mockery of Kevin McCloud.
It was really enjoyable to see what happened behind the scenes, meeting the cast and more importantly the crew. I explained to them that I was shooting a music video at my house and they gave me their details if I ever wanted work experience at Elstree Studios!
I enjoyed looking at the equiptment, noticing how long it took to take just one shot and especially the different shots they took whilst they were at my house. I noticed the angels they used and hopefully I can use them for inspiration in my music video.
Below are some pictures that I took whilst they were filming:






















No comments:

Post a Comment