Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Audience Feedback of 2nd Cut

Today in class, we showed eachother our music videos so far so that we could gain comments from one another. The comments that I recieved included:
  • good range of shots
  • the song really matches the genre and your choice of character for your artist
  • your outfit changing run is amazing.
  • -
  • love the jump cuts at the start as she's in the box.
  • you still need to include that black shot as she throws her coat that you spoke about
  • she lays on her front then her back however this looks quite good
  • opacity needs tweaking a bit as they look at one another through the glass
  • love the bit as she runs in the corridor
  • again very convincing - going to be an excellent video overall.
  • -
  • good use of literal lyrics
  • good costume changes - they have real meaning
  • like how she walked towards the camera and sings when she's "Crazy Jessie"
  • really good ending at the moment when she runs to camera
  • like the change of costume as she runs towards camera at the end
  • good use of editing programme features
  • lipsyncing is very well done
  • good quick shots and angels
  • good effects
  • may need a few more shots of her not singing
  • you need a few more effects.
I was very happy with my audience feedback and will hope to do this again once I have completed my music video. The most popular shot seems to be when she runs towards the camera and her outfit changes, what I like about it is that I have times her limbs to be in the same place as she changes between 'characters' and costumes. What I need to improve on seems to adding and playing around with the effects some more which I will do for the next cut of my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment