Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 January 2012

Playing with Photoshop

Here is a screen shot of Grace from the music video and I have edited her lips to make them look a different colour. I also editted all of her blemishes out and made her look brighter. Although I didn't do much, I felt as though this photograph didn't need much editing as the quality of the photo is pretty good anyway.

Here I once again took away her blemishes but I also made the blue bits of her eyes bluer and the whites of her eyes brighter. I think this works very well  and makes a simple but effective change.

Here I increased the pink colour in her jacket, made her more tanned and made the blonde hair even lighter. This isn't as neat as the others as its from a further distance and its had to be cropped into this size before screenshotting it therefore its a worse quality photograph and as its only playing around I wasn't too neat with this shot so there is a bit of overlapping with the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment