Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 January 2012

Other Music Videos

I was looking at some music videos earlier and I realised that the filming was actually pretty simple in most of them and it was actually the editing that looks pretty technical so I'm a bit worried that I've had just too many extreme ideas however I don't want to settle for anything less exciting then what I've planned because if I can pull them off, which I'm starting to do already, then it could look really good.
Here are two videos that I was looking at earlier from Latymer School and they are bothits pieces of A Level Media Coursework:


I also checked on YouTube for more Jessie J Media Coursework videos and this was the only video that I could find (below). I think that there are some good aspects of this video however I think mine will be a lot better because their video doesn't have the correct timing on the lip syncing, doesn't have many imaginitive ideas and doesn't really look like a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment