Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 November 2011

Artist Ideas

I have a few artists in mind that I could use in my media coursework
Earlier this term my teacher asked us to research and gain contact with an artist. One of my friend's cousin is Daisy Dares You and I researched her and showed my class her music video "Number One Enemy" featuring Chipmunk. I really liked the idea of her video however I don't feel as though I relate very well with her music and I feel as though this would be just too much of an easy option.
Another artist that I would love to use would be Jessie J; my boyfriend's boss' brother is her ex-boyfriend so it is possible to gain contact with her however I realise that she is busy and a major star now so I hope it is possible for her to have to time to reply to me and allow me to use her music.
Another idea would to just contact any artist that I like through their management and find their contact details on Google. Artists that I could possibly use would be Adele, Ed Sheeran or FutureProof. To gain contact with the latter would be the easiest as one of the band members used to go to my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment