Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 March 2012

Final Advert


I decided to use a similar picture for my advert as it would slightly differentiate between the different pieces however be similar enough so that its obviously recognisable. I included the different companies that support Jessie J, places to download or buy the song, I explained what it was (that it included a DVD too), her website and the release date. I also ensured that the front of the album cover was on there so that people knew what it looked like. I went for similar colourings to the album cover and I used the same text throughout. The same for the Jessie J, the front used on "Who You Are" is also used on the song name "I Need This" and most of the other text is what I used (and so does Jessie J) for her track listings. I also used the running theme of the "light box" on here as I did on the digipak.
I am really pleased with this poster and could see it being used in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment