Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 December 2011

Photos of my location

I've decided that I do want to use my house for the location its mainly glass and I think that will work well as we can have many shots of my character looking into the house at herself looking trapped etc.

Here is the front view of my house where some camera shots could be taken of my character walking through the house with a possible faster playback speed to look as though time is passing really quickly.

These shots are from either angle from the side of my house. You can see the patio where my character will walk on looking at her from the inside to the outside.

These three shots are from the inside of my house, the first is a shot taken from the balcony into the sitting room. The second is taken from the library into the open plan area. The third is taken from the kitchen into the open plan area.

This shot is taken from the back of the house and at one corner; it shows the land in the background.

This shot shows the house in different weather, I would have liked to have shot during the snow for some shots but if that’s not possible that I would just shoot in rain as this has a similar effect.

This is a shot that has been previously posted onto my blog, it was taken from an aeroplane and I hope to use a shot like this in my music video as my character sings from the roof.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment