Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Equipment I will need for filming

I think that for my music video I am going to need lighting, more than one camera to achieve continuity, tripods, SD cards, chargers for the cameras, the Mac laptops to edit, the editting software "Final Cut Pro," costumes and of course the actress!

I've decided to try and use a combination of the schools cameras and my camera. I have a Nikon J1 camera with two different lenses, one for far away shots that I will use in the aeroplane and some for more close up shots. The lense that will be for close has a 10-30mm focal length and the one for further away shots measures as a 30-110 focal length. The school camera that I will use is a Panasonic SDR-S26.I am going to ask my teacher for what lighting she has, but I've decided that I need a really bright light and to film when it is dark because I want to create dark shaddows.

I don't think that I will need many props during the music video, all that is really needed is the different costume changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment